Skip to main content

THINKING OF MOVING? YOU SHOULD SEE A THERAPIST.

Sure, you know your kid better than anybody. But that doesn't mean other people don't know your kid at all. And guess what. Some of us have gone through what you're about to go through.

And what you're about to put your kid through.

I'm not saying don't move. That would be stupid. I am, after all, a real estate agent. What I am saying, though, is before you launch yourself into a situation that's going to be stressful on you, take some time to figure out how to mitigate the stress on your kid. Talk to your kid's therapist, paras, and teachers. 

Then talk to me. You can reach me at 310-854-2458 or by email at brian (at) belefant (dot) realtor.

By the way, if you're looking for online counseling, check out Better Help

Comments