Skip to main content

Well, I done did it. I switched brokerages.

Big news (for me, anyway, but you might find it mildly interesting). From now on you’ll find me at Inhabit Realty

I’m excited to be working with a company that’s more in line with my values and by that I don’t mean anything disparaging about Keller Williams. 

Inhabit is a small operation –– the plucky Bad News Bears who by dint of their courage and smarts and integrity are determined to make a name for themselves in the increasingly impersonal, digital, sales-heavy world of real estate. They –– we –– are people who drink more tea than coffee and more kombucha than tea. (Okay, bad example. I don’t drink kombucha. It scares me.)

But I do get to work with people who feel the same way I do about Portland, access to tons more relevant resources, and a logo that’s not red. 

So if you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, or you know anybody who is, please think of me. Me and the not-red logo.

Thanks. 

You can reach me by phone at 310 854 2458 or at my very fancy new email address, BrianYourFavoriteRealtor (at) gmail (dot) com.

Comments