Skip to main content

IF YOUR KID HAS SPECIAL NEEDS, YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS

Me with my glorious, funny, smart, kind,
sometimes totally oblivious boy.
My son is on the spectrum. ASD and SPD. So trying to buy a home was especially stressful. Not just because I was looking for certain specific things in a house and a neighborhood, but also because the whole home buying process can be a little nutty.

Long story short, I decided to become a real estate agent myself.

The way I see it, they call it ‘Special Needs’ because we have needs that are special. Not just in a house and a neighborhood, but in the way we look for a home, the way we sell the home we have, the things that make a transaction go smoothly.

And in a real estate agent.

If you’re looking to move in Oregon, give me a call. I’d love to meet and see if we’re a good match.

If you’re looking to move outside of Oregon, give me a call. There are a lot of us out there, parents with kids who come with initials after their names –– ASD, SPD, ADD, ADHD, OCD. I might be able to connect you with a real estate agent where you are who, like me, understands your needs.

You can reach me at 503-715-2852 or by email at brianb (dot) mrealty (at) gmail (dot) com.

Comments